On Episode 7 we talk with Dr. Russell Moore, a well known speaker, author, and the President of the Ethics and Religious Liberty Commission of the Southern Baptist Convention.
The ERLC is the moral and public policy entity of the nation’s largest Protestant denomination. Moore is a frequent cultural commentator, an ethicist and theologian by background, and an ordained Southern Baptist minister. He is the author of several books and appears frequently on CNN and other media outlets. He and his wife Maria are the parents of five sons.
Our conversation with Russ includes:
- How our relationship with technology impacts deep philosophical questions about what it means to be human.
- How we so easily fall into the trap of self-imposed cyber bullying… and what that means!
- What’s going on with tech (now and in the near future) that is not getting enough of our attention.
- How the Moore family manages screen time for their five boys.
How to connect with Russell Moore:
How you can help Screen Smart
Thanks for listening! If you’d like to help us connect with a wider audience we’d be very grateful for your support. Here’s a few ways you can help:
- Tell your family and friends about Screen Smart.
- Subscribe to the podcast.
- Rate and/or review Screen Smart on iTunes or wherever you get podcasts.
Lastly, we’d love to stay connected with you. Please join our email list and feel free to ask a question or suggest a guest!
See you next week!